Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

I Get It In - Omarion

I Get It In - Omarion Video Clips. Duration : 4.70 Mins.


(Omarion) I done cut the braids, low cut, got my grown on Had a sister label, Young Money, Money, long, long I be so LA got my Chucks and my Locs on I was in MIA, and MIA Superman on I know I got it, I know she on it I know you see it, I know she want it She got that Cali good and she kinda hood She got me policin' and wishin' that a nigga would This lil' mama got her back right She be skatin' on it, got a nigga singin' flashlight They be trying to get her, but she be holdin' on hella tight I got to act right, that's what she like (Chorus) I get it in, I get it in I get it in, I get up in the game I get it in, I get it in I get it in, I get up in the thing I Get it (Omarion) Done with them boys, 'cause she done found a man now Ain't no competition, she fumble when it hangs down I'mma show her love, love, even when when my fans 'round Get into the music baby, tell me how my bass sound I know I got it, I know she on it I know you see it, I know she want it She got that Cali good and she kinda hood She got me policin' and wishin' that a nigga would This lil' mama got her back right She be skatin' on it, got a nigga singin' flashlight They be trying to get her, but she be holdin' on hella tight I got to act right, that's what she like (Chorus) I get it in, I get it in I get it in, I get up in the game I get it in, I get it in I get it in, I get up in the thing I Get it (Gucci Mane) Tennis shoes, fur coat, Louie vee cariout gucci mane, gucci girls, panties she aint wearing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text